Monday, July 17, 2006

Yesterday was very encouraging

So I get up and do my normal Sunday routine. I usually weigh first thing. The scale tells me I'm retaining water. It doesn't bother me because I know it will be gone in a couple of days. I start getting ready for church and getting my family woke up and fed. I decide I'd like to wear a dress that just last month was too tight. I try it hoping it will be at least a little better. I still would'nt wear it, but I'd like to hope I was getting closer to being comfortable in it. I'm happy to announce that it fit loosely! That really encouraged me. Then, once I got to church, my pastors wife told me she'd noticed that my dress fit me much better than it had last time I wore it and asked me how much I had lost. I told her 8 lbs and she was so happy for me. I'm honestly amazed that 8 lbs have already made that much difference. But being able to wear that dress again, and having someone see a difference, really encouraged me to stick with it!

Yesterday was also encouraging spiritually. We had a wonderful day in the Lord and I am so thankfull for all God had done for me. My life is so much different now the God is in control. I wouldn't want it any other way! It's really nice to leave things in His hands and know all will be ok. :0)

I haven't seen any articles of interest lately, but I'll be sure to post some when I do.

No comments: