Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Shameless Plug...


Ok.. I'm posting now to shamelessly plug my eBay auction. :0)

We bought a Sony PlayStation 2 for our kids (and the bigger kid I call my husband)in Nov. of 2006. It has rarely been played and everyone decided it they no longer really wanted it. My kids have been saving up for a trampoline and the safety net thing that goes around it (which I insisted on). So we suggested they sell the game system and all the games to help pay for the trampoline. They were all for it and asked me to take care of it.

We are selling the silver compact console, one controller (there is also a wireless we'll throw in, but we aren't sure it's working correctly), a 16 MB memory card, and a variety of 12 games.

Some of these games we bought without looking at too closely. A couple of these would never have been bought had I examined the ratings. Anyhow, most of them are more kid-friendly games, but a couple are more adult-rated, such as Splinter Cell and King Kong.

So, if you are in the market for a game system and games, in like new condition at a great price, or know someone who is, please take a look at our auction:

Sony PlayStation 2 Auction

(For those who don't know: You can buy a new PS2 with one controller for around $125, plus the memory card for around $25, and each of the games run between $20 and $40 each. We have tried to price this whole set for just a bit more than the console itself.)

Please take a look! Thanks!

No comments: