Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Spring Break and other stuff

Hi everyone. Sorry I couldn't get in to post yesterday. It was a crazy day. We had some slightly stressful family stuff going on. Thank the Lord is seems to be working out ok now.

My kids are on spring break this week, so I may not be able to post daily. We are going to jump on some serious reoganizing and cleaning. We also promised them a couple of days of camping at the end of the week. According to the weather reports that's not gonna happen, due to freezing temps by the weekend, so it looks like we'll have to change plans and find something to do inside.

I'm staying steady on the scale. I was down a couple more ounces for the last two days. Went back up again today about a lb. Just normal fluxuation. My Vegas trip is a week from tomorrow so I hope to get off a couple more lbs by then. Not that two lbs will make a huge difference or anything, but it'd be nice anyhow.

I haven't had a chance to walk as much as I'd like lately. I'm going to get back on the treadmill today and give myself a good workout.

I need to measure today. I'll do that a bit later and then try to post the results afterwards.

No comments: