Monday, May 07, 2007

Blogging on hold and update

I'm having to put my blogging on hold for a few days. I may be able to get back to it as soon as Wednesday, but I'm not promising anything. This is my children's last week of school and I'm up to my eyeballs in things to get ready for.

I'm back to eating well. Today has been as follows:

Breakfast: protein shake
Snack: Hood LC milk
Lunch: LC chicken salad
Snack: protein shake
Dinner: (will be) small portion of Dreamfields spaghetti w/my homemade meat sauce and small salad.

I've been enjoying decaf tea today instead of my usual Diet Rite. I'm using Lipton's Cold Brew tea, which tastes great and only takes 3 minutes to fix. I'm all for quick and simple right now.

My treadmill has been sadly neglected lately. I'm going to get all the paperwork cleared off of it so I can walk on it again (it's become a second desk the last week or so). Today I'll get my walking in when the repair shop calls to say my car is ready. I have to walk there to pick it up. It's probably less than a mile, so not a huge amount of exercise, but certainly more than I've gotten in a week or so!

I'm currently working off about 4 lbs that I've gained since Vegas. I guess I can't say that it's water anymore. Some may be since I've been bouncing up and down, but I'm not gonna worry either way. One thing I learned last time: It will happen if I'm patient. The benefit to losing slowly, compared to faster loss, is that my skin isn't lose or saggy. Exercise helps with that too, but last time my exercise consisted of walking now and then, nothing regular. I lost 50 lbs in just over a year.. and didn't have any lose skin because it came of slowly and allowed my body to adjust as I went.

Have a great day all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you're taking a breather...but tag, you're it anyway. Details on my page.