Thursday, May 10, 2007

Cool New Toy..

They say if you can visualize it, you can make it happen. I believe it, for the most part anyway. My biggest motivation is stuck to my fridge door by a magnet. It's a picture of myself, taken at 132 lbs, wearing a size 6 jean skirt and grinning from ear to ear. Seeing that picture every time I walk into the kitchen really helps keep me out of the Oreos.

Now I have another great way to visualize my goal. And not only my goal, but to see where I'm at, and where I've come from. PROGRESS!!! How? Just look to your left.

You are now looking at the Virtual Sparky's Girl. See me blinking at you? No, it's not exactly like me. My hair is much longer, my.. uh... upper body is bigger (and sadly always will be), but you get the idea.

Go ahead and put your cursor over the start and goal buttons and watch me change before your very eyes! Cool huh?!? Want one for yourself? Just click the link at the bottom of my model, or go to www.cosmetic-makeovers.com, and make one for yourself.

No comments: