Monday, May 14, 2007

May 14, 2007

I thought I'd start posting my menu, exercise, etc. in a daily post, as well as weigh-in and such. So here is today so far. I'll update as the day progresses.

B: EAS Protein shake - 2 carbs
Water: 16 ounces
Exercise:
Treadmill - 33 minutes, 150 cals burned, 1.25 miles walked
Pilates - 10 minute ab workout

I'll post my lunch, dinner, etc. after the fact. By the end of the day I should have this completed, so just look for the updates, in this same post, if you want the whole story.

Now you may be thinking 10 minute ab workout? That's not much! Well that's the beauty of Pilates. It doesn't take much to get a good workout. If anyone is interested in trying it, I have a great DVD that I use for my workouts by CRUNCH called Pick Your Spot Pilates. The are simple, but effective 10 minutes workouts for your belly, buttocks and thighs. I found mine at Wal-Mart for less than $15 a couple of years ago. I think it may be even less now.

UPDATE #1

Lunch: low-carb taco salad - 5 carbs, 1 can Diet Rite
Supplements: Serenity, Multi-vitamin, calcium, chromium, fish-oil

UPDATE #2

Dinner: Green Chili and Jack Chicken, small salad w/ranch dressing - 7 carbs
Water total for the day: 64 ounces

I caved in to the temptation of my husband's sugar-free chocolate chip cookies. They were small, but I had 4. UGH. I have no idea how many carbs are in those. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

No comments: