Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Interesting New Blogs...

I just thought I'd list some new blogs I've recently come across. They may not all be new to you.. but they are to me. :0)

  • Diet King: Adam Wilk is a fellow-lowcarber and writer who's just trying to make sense of it all. He has a great sense of humor and tells it like he's sees it.

  • Diet Pulpit: I believe you'll find a little bit of everything here. Yeah... I think that sums it up.

  • The Low Carb Band-It: (I love this name!) This blogger suffers from PCOS and Fibromyalgia. In 2005 she had a lapband procedure and is now low-carbing for her health as well as weight loss.

  • Shrinking Away: Another blogger who is honest about life and weight loss.

    One non-low-carb blog to mention:

  • Ms. Tina: She's an old friend of mine and has just started blogging. Her blog is about technology education, music, life, and futuristic ideas. She's a Technology Director and piano teacher (used to be mine when I lived near her) who lives in Oklahoma. If any of these topics interest you, please go check her out and say hello!

  • 2 comments:

    Cynthia Rose said...

    Thank you for the shout out! :)

    Amy Dungan said...

    You are very welcome Lady Rose! I gotta get by your blog more often. There a lot there to read! :0)