Monday, July 02, 2007

July 2, 2007

Happy Monday to all!

Weight Loss

The scale dropped for me once again. Another lb gone (168 even). This makes a total of 35! I'm shrinking that "to go" number with each day! :0)

Yesterday I was able to wear another dress that I haven't worn in about 3 years. It was a little snug in the bust, but still wearable. I almost had my husband take a picture of me in it, because it shows my loss better than the one I posted earlier. But we were so tired by the end of the day that it slipped my mind.


Photography

We took the kids to Purina Farms and then to a park on Saturday. This gave me the opportunity to take some wonderful photographs. Possibly some of the best I've taken yet. I've almost got my photo website ready to share. It's not the final version, but for a temporary design it will work. I have a relative (well, almost relative - my sister's live-in boyfriend) who is a professional web designer. He can do that stuff so much better than I can, so I'll probably enlist his help when the time is right. Anyhoo... I'll be sure to let you know when it's up so you can see the rest of them.

I'm also anxiously awaiting the return of my photo projects from the school. My instructor will send back my photos with his comments and suggestions. I should have them within the next couple of weeks I think. Unless he tells me I totally stink, I'm sure I'll want to share some of his comments with you.


Blogging

This month will mark 1 full year of this blog! Wow has time gone by fast! I've had a great time blogging and hope to continue for as long as I can. I'd love to celebrate it somehow, but I'm still working on that. I can't give a cool prizes like Jimmy Moore does on his blog, but maybe I can do something. Possibly give away some prints or photos for wallpapers? Would that be something any of you would be interested in having? I'll think on it and let you know. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!


Monday Words of Wisdom:

For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

2 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

You mean you won't be giving away that grill you won from my blog, Amy?! ;P

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY!!!

Amy Dungan said...

Uh.. how can I put this?
N.O. :0)