Monday, July 09, 2007

July 9, 2007

Hello All!

My weight stayed the same. I've been indulging a bit too much lately, so that's stopping today. I think it's why I haven't seen the scale move more than a tad in the last few days.

My sister started low-carbing this weekend and is already down almost 2.5 lbs! She's very happy. Congrats Sis!!

Today we (the kids and I) met some friends at the zoo. It was H.O.T. I did lots of sweating while I walked. I'm going to count that as my exercise for today. I'm fighting a headache due to the heat, but I'm getting cooled down and it's helping a lot. I always get a headache when I'm in the higher temps for very long. It was in the upper 90's here with high humidity.

I got my camera packed up to ship to the repair place. I'll take care of that first thing in the morning. I'm too tired to deal with it now.

Later!

No comments: