Monday, October 29, 2007

Not sure when I'll be back...

Too much to get into right now. Maybe I can give more details tomorrow.

The 2 biggest things keeping me busy right now..

#1 We are moving in 3 weeks. We have work to do on the new house before we can move in, plus packing and cleaning at the current house. We hope to be mostly settled by Thanksgiving.

#2 (Which will severely hamper item number one happening) Hubby broke his finger today. The shear at work hestitated just enough that some piece came crashing down on the tip of his finger with about 2000 lbs of pressure per square inch. His finger tip was essentally crushed. It fractured and fragmented it. We are praising God through it all. I was almost much worse. They said his split second reaction saved his finger. He could have lost it from the knuckle down. It's now in a little splint-like thing and is to stay there for 6 weeks. This means no pulling out bath-tubs and no lugging heavy furniture around. Looks like I'll be doing what I can on my own and begging for help elsewhere... ;0) But I'd rather he get better.

I'll try to post more later.. We'd appreciate any prayers we can get right now. We need all the help we can get.

No comments: