Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm back.. sorta

Today is the first day in weeks I've had internet access. It's been tough and kind of nice at the same time. :0)

I got online to find over 400 emails in my inbox, 160 plus in my spam box, and loads of things to respond to.

The move was long and expensive, but thank the good Lord it's over with. Now I can concentrate on making the new place home. I've got most of the unpacking done, but there are still a few things left to do before I can declare myself finished.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'll be back to blogging shortly.. thanks for not giving up on me! :0)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! I hope you are loving the new place. :)

Amy Dungan said...

Thanks Victoria! We really are enjoying our new home. Christmas will be really nice here!