Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jimmy Moore's New Chocolate Bar Is A Hit!


Coming out with a new product is never an easy thing. Sure we see new stuff in the store all the time and it sounds simple enough once we look the product over. I know many times I've smacked my forehead and thought "Why didn't I come up with that!" But having and idea and turning it into reality are two completely different things. We rarely, if ever, hear about all the ideas that never left the drawing board. I'm sure the number of discarded ideas are phenomenal!

That's why I'm so happy to announce that Jimmy Moore's new Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Raspberry Dark Chocolate Bar, by Chocoperfection, is an absolute hit! His idea, spurred on by his love for the combination of these two flavors, and his lack of love for sugar alcohols, turned out to be what I believe will most assuredly be one of Chocopefections most popular items!

Jimmy was kind enough to send me a few samples of this new confection before they were even available to the public. I have to say I was quickly hooked! I'm not a huge fan of raspberry and was pleasantly surprised to find I really liked this bar.




One of the first things you notice when you open the wrapper is the smell of raspberry. When you take a bite you enjoy a delightfully rich and smooth dark chocolate with that touch of raspberry that makes this bar stand out from so many others. Top if off with the fact that you are less likely to experience the gastric distress that so many other sugar free bars tend to cause, and you have the perfect low-carb treat. I'm sure I sound like a marketing mouthpiece here, but I'm just telling you how I see it. I really do think these will be a huge hit.

Interested in trying some for yourself? Be sure to check out Jimmy's blog post, where he explains how this idea came to be, as well as where and when these bars will be available.

As for me, I'll be keeping these on hand as often as I can afford! :0)

No comments: