Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Totals for today

I will probably give each days totals, if I decide to keep doing this, at the beginning of the next day. But here are my totals for today. My menu changed a bit as well.

Breakfast: 1 egg, 3 slices bacon

Mid-Morning Snack: EAS Shake

Lunch: grilled chicken with cheddar, pickled okra

Mid-Afternoon Snack: EAS Shake

Dinner: 3 servings Crazy Cabbage

Dessert: 3/4 of a Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Dark Raspberry Bar

Total for today:

Calories: 1,521
Fat: 95
Carbs: 48
Fiber: 22
Net Carbs: 26
Protein: 125

I added an extra serving of crazy cabbage to my menu because my calories were too low. Then I also wanted chocolate so I added that as well. Now I'm at a decent calorie range and still pretty close to my carb limit.

See ya tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Crazy Cabbage...what is it?

Thanks...love your blog.

Amy Dungan said...

Hi! Your the second person who's asked about the crazy cabbage, so I'll share it in a blog post. :D
Thanks for reading!