Thursday, May 01, 2008

Speed Blogging

It's like speed dialing, but it starts with blog...

I guess it's just going to be one of those weeks where I don't get much done here. So here's a quick rundown of things.

New Internet Video Series
Jimmy Moore is once again on the cutting edge of things, and in this post tells us about the latest internet video series that I believe all low-carbers should see. I watched this interview with Dr. Mary Vernon last night (while folding laundry) and it's fantastic. I highly recommmend you take the time to see it. I'll be watching it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. I'm looking forward to the many other videos to come!


We're Back!
For those of you who felt completely displaced when a hacker took down the Low-Carb Disscussion forum, I'm happy to announce that we are back up and running at full speed. The new forum is at www.livinlowcarbdiscussion.com and is better than ever. Not only are there fun new features, but this baby is secure and being backed up daily. Sadly, we lost a lot of great content from the other forum. But many of us are working as fast as we can to get what little bit that was saved back up for everyone. I'm very happy to announce that the Good Calories Bad Calories reviews, posted by our wonderful Moderator Charles, are slowly being put back up. If you were a member of the old forum, please come join us once again. If you are new to our support forum, we'd love to have you join us! We really are just like family there!


Low-Carb Cruise in 2009
For those of you who may not have heard, last year approx. 45 low-carbers all got together for a Cruise to Mexico. They had a fantastic time and have planned to do it again. On this cruise you could meet many of your online friends, including myself, Jimmy Moore, Christin Sherburne, and the one and only Dr. Jonny Bowden! You can find out all the details by going here,
here, and here. I hope to see you there!


My Life
Things are busy here. We are trying to finish up school and get ready for summer. I can't wait! I need the break and so do the kids. There's more going on than I really have time to get into, but I promise I'll get back to more in depth blogging as soon as things calm down.

Have a good one!

No comments: