Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm moving downward...

I've been way too busy to do much the last several days. On top of the regular stuff, we've dealt with the flu. Not fun, but thankfully only one of us got it (my daughter, no surprise there, she's always the first to get everything). My hubby is dealing with some sinus junk, but otherwise is good. Thanks to my fabulous low-carb diet, my immune system is working well and I was able to avoid the nasty stuff, even though I had to take care of her. (If I could just get her to eat better...)

Anyhoo, my weight is still dropping. A bit slower than it was, but going down nonetheless. I've dropped another 1/2 lb or so since I last updated I think. So now down 8.5 lbs since I started a couple of weeks ago. I'm almost back to my virtual model weight. I saw 179.6 today on the scale. The cool thing is that my clothes are really getting loose. Smaller clothes, here I come!

I've hurt my back somehow, so exercise is out at the moment. I thought I was because of my last exercise session about a week ago. I did a 2 mile walk with a Leslie Sansone DVD. It's been hurting ever since, but, like today, it's really bad and hurts to move much.

OH, and I'm sure by now you've noticed my new avatar. I decided it was time to update, and I wanted something less serious. So there ya go....

OK, that's it for now. I haven't even put anything on Examiner since Friday, so I guess I'd better try to figure that out. Have a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about that new picture sis? :)

Amy Dungan said...

LOL! I know.. it's not exactly flattering. But it's fun. :) I replace it with a better one soon, I promise!

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

Why, I think it's cute! It's fun-loving you with your beloved camera! :-)

So happy you're doing well on the weight loss front again. What are you doing? Induction? Curious me.

Amy Dungan said...

Hey Jennifer! Glad you like it! And you ain't kidding... that camera is my baby! LOL

I'm doing Induction. :)