Friday, October 03, 2008

New stuff on Examiner

Hey gang. I haz been a bizzy goyal.

I recently put up 3 new articles on Examiner and am working on another as we speak.

I think you'll really like these. The following are a couple of fantastic recipes from my friend Karen Rysavy:

Truly Low Carb Pasghetti - for the kid in all of us

Pumkins, Cranberries and Cookies- - Oh My!


Then I've shared with you an article that is part of "The Best Of" series that Examiner is featuring this month:

Best Low-Carb Recipes for Fall


Enjoy and I'll be back soin with the latest!

3 comments:

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

I'm aware of Karen from years ago when I first started low-carbing. Talented lady!

Amy Dungan said...

Yes she is Jennifer!

Lauren said...

Thanks for sharing the broccoli slaw recipes! Never would have thought to use is as a noodle replacement.