Monday, January 12, 2009

Food Diary for Jan. 12, 2009

Hey gang! I'm going to try to start doing the whole food photo diary thing today. I don't know that I can keep up with it everyday, but I'll do my best. I'll update this post throughout the day so it's not scattered everywhere.

Breakfast:



As you can see I have two eggs scrambled with real butter and a dash of heavy cream, two slices of bacon (I cut the slices in half when I cook them to fit in the pan), my 1st 32 oz. bottle of water, and my supplements. I'm almost done with the water and will be refilling it soon. I try to drink a minimum of two of these bottles a day.

I'll be back later with lunch.

Have a great day!

Update: The rest of today didn't go too hot. I did well at lunch and with a snack, but we had errands to run and it took a while, which left us away from home past 7 p.m. and we were all starving. That's always a bad thing. And since I'm trying to control the amount of "sweet taste" I get, I didn't have any lc bars with me. What happened? I caved in and had a Subway sandwich. Not good. I'd have been better off to have had franken-bar. So we'll start again tomorrow, hopefully with better results.

No comments: