Saturday, January 31, 2009

Win an autographed copy of Carb Wars!



In Carb Wars: Sugar is the New Fat, Judy Barnes Baker certainly gives us a glimpse of what true luxurious eating can be like with the low-carb lifestyle. While flipping through my copy I found so many recipes I wanted to try that I couldn't decide where to start!

And this book isn't all recipes. Judy took the time to share some eye opening history about today's dietary recommendations, as well as information for getting started on a low-carb plan and explanations about specialty items commonly used in low-carb cooking.

There is a great assortment of tantalizing recipes in this book. I haven't made them all yet, but I'm doing my best! So far, not one recipe has been a disappointment. And I expect each new dish I try to continue to please.

In this years giveaway you could win an autographed copy of Carb Wars! So be sure to get your entries in asap. There are only 2 days left! We will be drawing the winners on Feb. 2nd, do don't miss out!

No comments: