Thursday, August 06, 2009

Spaghetti Squash

Hey everyone! I'm trying to get things organized for the new school year about to start. I'm cleaning, purging old books, etc. It's taking some work to get it all done, but I'm confident I will start this year of homeschooling better organized than last year. I can't say it will stay that way, but at least I'm on the right foot to begin with.

Just posting a link today since I'm still working all this stuff out. I put up an article on Examiner yesterday about that awesome lc food the spaghetti squash. Go have a looksie and tell me what you you think!

Low-carb foods 101: spaghetti squash

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Hi Amy,

I found your blog today through some random internet searches and I am so glad that I did! Hope you don't mind me popping in and staying a while. :)

I, too, am a low-carber but am a relative newbie compared to you. I'm about halfway to my goal weight after 8 months and am feeling better than ever (and so is my husband who is eating LC by proxy :D). We also love spaghetti squash and will be trying your recipe soon.

Just wanted to say hello and not be a lurker, LOL. Have a wonderful week and thanks in advance for the great info.

Amy Dungan said...

Hi Kelli! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment! You are more than welcome here anytime! :)

Congrats on being half way to your goal weight - that's awesome! Keep up the great work! Hope you enjoy the recipe too!