Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Low-carb bake mix, chocolate almonds and sugar habits

Hello all you wonderful people out there in internet land! Isn't it just a peachy day!?!

*This is me trying to be chirpy and happy. I think it comes across as more annoying than anything though, so I'll stop.*

Honestly, yesterday was a rough one. I'll spare you the details. Let's just say I burned myself 3 times by the end of the day and it was no surprise ending. :{

Today is a new day, so I'm working on a better outlook. And if you have some good mojo, please send it my way just in case.

Weight-loss has been slow, but steady. Can't ask for more than that really.

I've recently put up 3 new articles on Examiner. Please come visit me at these links so I can buy my kids some shoes.

Atkins announces new Atkins Cuisine pasta and bake mix

Kick the sugar habit with 12 week teleclass

Cocoa Roast Almonds make mouths happy

No comments: