Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Down another lb today!

I'm extremely happy to report I've lost another pound. I've broke into a new set of numbers! Yesterday was tough and I spent a lot of time trying to convince myself not to eat certain foods. I managed to avoid all the really bad stuff. :0)

Today I did have the bun on my hamburger, but it was nasty out and I was in a hurry, so I went through a drive-thru. It's tough to eat a hamburger while driving, let alone try to eat it without the bun. Anyhoo, not a big deal really. That will happen now and again. I did completely skip the fries though.. which is a HUGE accomplishment for me. I'm a french fry addict.

I'm so ready for Christmas! I'm going to try to get my hubby's gift tomorrow. I can't wait to surprise him with it! (I'll let you all know what it is after I give it to him, just in case he's reading...) I've got about 1/2 my Christmas shopping done already, which is a huge improvement for me. Usually I wait until the week before. I think we will put up the tree this weekend and have the whole house all decorated for our Thanksgiving guests!

"It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...."

No comments: