Friday, November 24, 2006

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

We had a nice day, despite all the crazy catastrophies that happened the day before. (I'll explain in a different post.. maybe tomorrow.) I did stray from my diet plan a bit, but not too much. I only ate one meal and I didn't over do it, but I felt so full from that meal that I couldn't eat the rest of the day. I'm up a little due to water retention, but that will be gone within the next couple of days. I'm going to use my treadmill today and drink lots of water!

I did drop another lb when I weighed yesterday.. so that makes a total of 7 lbs gone since Nov. 10th. I'm starting to really notice a difference in my face and some of my clothes are loosening up. :0)

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

It sounds like you had a balanced approach to the holidays. I am glad that you had a great thanksgiving. That is a great loss so far!