Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Stressed to the hilt!

I've had a lot of stress the last couple of days and I haven't been dealing with it very well. I have not yet overcome my emotional eating demons so I've been struggling to keep them at bay. Why does junk always sound so good when I'm emotionally worked up? Why don't I ever crave a salad when I'm upset? Everyone knows that a salad would do much better at helping me cope than ice cream will, yet I run to the very thing that will make me feel worse. UGH! It's so frustrating sometimes. I wonder if I will ever understand myself. I need serious therapy or something.

Well, here's hoping today will be better....

2 comments:

Emzi said...

Oooh! I hope you feel better! ((hugs))

Amy Dungan said...

Thanks.. I'm doing a bit better today. Trying to find ways to deal with the source of my stress right now.