Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I can smile again...


I finally have a normal smile again. That awful looking chip from my front tooth is gone.. replaced by a temporary crown. My permanent crown will be ready in a couple of weeks. I'm still a little sore from all the shots I had to have, but the Advil is helping a lot. The numbness wore of about 1/2 hour ago and I tried to eat, using only my jaw teeth of course, and it was tough. My temp. tooth isn't quite in right and it's keeping my jaw teeth from touching enough to chew very well. So I have to go back in the morning and have the bite adjusted. Hopefully I won't be sore again after the adjustment. There are very few things in the world I hate worse than my mouth hurting.


Doing good on the diet today. I'm up a couple of lbs, which is normal around this time, but It'll be gone soon. I did blow it a bit yesterday and have some popcorn, but other wise I was a good girl. Today's menu has been a protein shake and a cup of chicken salad. That's it. I'm really not all that hungry either.. which is a good thing. I should be able to make it until dinner.. although dinner will have to be pretty soft since I really can't chew right now.


Well, I have loads of things to catch up on around the house, not to mention my lessons. I also think I hear a nap calling my name. :0)

No comments: