Friday, February 02, 2007

New Look.. New Loss!

I'm sure the first thing you noticed was the new look of my blog. I have mentioned before that I would change it to match the website I am putting together. While the website isn't ready yet, I thought I'd go ahead and change the blog. Hope everyone likes it!

I am also proud to announce that I've lost another lb! So now I'm down a total of 12 lbs! I ate very simple yesterday and exercised on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I knew I only had about 1/2 the time I would have liked to have for my workout, so I made sure every minute would count. I walked at a higher speed longer than I usually do.

Yesterday was really busy and I didn't get a chance to post anything here. I had to go to the dentist, the store, work on my lessons, etc.

BTW, the photography lessons are going great! I'm really enjoying it and learning a lot!

I'll try to post again later today if time allows.

No comments: