Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Traveling makes you fat... :0)

Hello everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Ours was nice, but traveling always wears me out. I've also learned it makes me retain water! I'm up a bit since I weighed last week. I feel really bloated too. Today I'll be starting my own boot camp. A minimum of 45 minutes exercise, keep my carbs very low, and lots of water. I have just over a month to lose as much as possible before our Vegas trip. I'm not setting a poundage goal - I just want to lose as much as I can.

Here is an interesting link you might want to check out:

A diet aid you can count on - with Cal-Carb Clicker


This sounds like a great little gadget and I'll have to see if I can get my hands on one. I also hope it encourages those of you out there who love to come up with new product ideas. Never give up on an idea. Work and work until you have it perfected. You never know where it may take you!

Now if you are looking for a good laugh, read this completely ridiculous article:

Take A Bite of the Happy Diet

Most of the people I know would fail miserably on this diet. Not only would their cravings go through the roof, they would gain weight quickly. Happy diet? Not hardly. Not for anyone who suffers from insulin sensitivity. This "plan" would skyrocket insulin and send your emotions on a roller coaster ride. I'm hardly depressed by eating low-carbohydrate foods. I feel amazing! Better than I have in years. If I'm depressed now.. I must have been dead before. They claim by the second month your serotonin levels will be level and you'll have control of you appetite. Big hairy deal! By the second DAY of my low-carb plan I have control of my appetite. So I'll say no thanks to this "eat-marshmallows-for-snacks" diet and stick with what I know works for me.

No comments: