Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The proof is in the pudding!!!

OK, I really shouldn't be on here again. I have soooo much to do. But I just couldn't help but share this. I'm a regular reader of many blogs and I just found a great post on Dana Carpender's blog.

A new study by the Journal of American Medical Association is now showing that Atkins is actually the best way to lose weight. You can read about it by clicking here. Now this is no big surprise to us, but maybe, just maybe, we will finally start seeing some positives in the media about this way of life. I'm not gonna hold my breath, because I know how stubborn some people can be. But hey.. it's a start, right? This certainly isn't the first study that confirms this, but this one is getting loads of attention.

I was a participant in the CCARBS study that just finished up a couple of months ago. It was great to be a part of such a ground breaking study and I can't wait to see what the findings are.

Keep your eye out for more great studies that prove you can succeed with Healthy Low-Carb Living!

No comments: