Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I feel like I could sleep for days...

I am so exhausted. The stress from this weekend was emotionally draining. I'm doing better, but very tired from it all. Thanks to all who wished me well during this time and who prayed for us. We did manage to spend a day at the zoo with the kids, which was pretty relaxing and fun.

I have a very busy week ahead of me. I hve laundry to catch up on as well as other household duites. My kids have this week and next left in school and then they are out for the summer. I have some things I need to get done before they are home full time (you parents know what I mean.. it won't get done if they are home and under my feet all day.) :0) So in summation, I don't know how often I'll be able to post this week or next. It will just depend on how quickly I can work and how often I need a break.

No comments: