Thursday, May 31, 2007

May 31st, 2007

Hey gang!

I'm looking at my fitday calender for the last couple of weeks and trying to decide which days I did my best on. I've noticed that I've consistently stayed under 800 calories on all of the days. Yesterday was a bit different from the rest though...

Calories: 744
Fat: 12
Carbs: 8
Protein: 24

Yesterday was the highest day in calories, but the lowest in fat and protein. I think I do better when I have a bit more fat and definitely more protein. I'll work towards getting more in today. I've gotten a bit lazy the last few days and slacked off on my water drinking and my exercise. I'll remedy that today.

It's been quite a while since I measured, so I thought I'd better do that. Here are the results on the scale as well:

Weight: 175.8
Body Fat: 39%

Inches lost since last measurement on 3-21-07 (If I hadn't taken a month off, these number would have been better):

Chest: - 1/2
Bust: - 1 1/2
Neck: - 1/2
Arms: + 1/2
Waist: - 1
Hips: - 1/2
Thighs: - 2
Calf: 0


So now I've lost a total of 27.2 lbs and 20 inches.

No comments: