Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Today has started out rough..

The brakes on my car are kaput. They decided they just didn't want to work anymore I guess. I took my kids to school only to realize I needed a whole block just to get stopped. Thankfully I realized it before we had an accident. I babied it to the school and back home. Now my elderly green monster is parked in the drive, where it will probably stay until someone leaves me a large inheritance.

We can probably get it into the shop on Friday since that's my dh's payday. But I really can't afford repairs. This just really stinks! I can't go to the store, church, or anywhere now. I'm gonna have to spend the rest of the week hitching rides from friends to do anything.

I thank God for the good day I had yesterday, because I have a feeling today is gonna be a loo-loo.

No comments: