Monday, June 11, 2007

June 11, 2007

Happy Monday everyone!

I had a fun, but tiring weekend. Camping is always a treat for us, but it's also a lot of work. I was able to enjoy a couple of nature walks and get some really good pictures, so it may end up being profitable for me as well.

After being gone all week I stepped on the scale yesterday morning to find I was up a total of 3.5 lbs! I'm not sure why.. I only had a couple of meals that were less than perfect, but who knows. I am nearing TOM so it's probably all water retention. Anyhoo.. I started back on boot camp to get things going again. I'm already down 1 lb... so only 2.5 to go before I make progress again. It doesn't look like I'm going to make my goal of 166 by my anniversary, which is this Friday. I'd have to lose 10 lbs in 5 days. I doubt it will happen... but I'll get as close as I can. I'm still shooting for the 130's by the end of July.

I have another week of traveling ahead of me, but I should have Internet access most of the time. I'll be sure to blog when I can. Today I have loads to do before we leave in the morning so I'll need to get started very soon.

Maybe later today I can get around to a couple of low-carb articles that have caught my eye. Until then.. have a great day!

No comments: