Wednesday, June 06, 2007

June 6, 2007

I'm exhausted. I had Internet service at the hotel, but not much time to use it. We leave again in the morning to go camping. We can't even get cell phone reception where we are going, so I won't be posting again until Monday.

My eating has been ok, but not ideal. It's tough when you are eating out all the time. I brought my shakes with me and had them at breakfast, but I was bored and kept getting the munchies. When it became over whelming I ate protein bars, but I know I ate too many. My only real "cheat" was a couple of handfuls of popcorn last night. I feel bloated tonight. I'll weigh in the morning to see what it says after being gone 3 days. Then I'll weigh again on Monday morning after camping. I'm going to make sure I have plenty of low-carb snacks on hand, and hope the munchies don't attack me again. It's easier on me when I'm at home because I can keep myself busy when I'm feeling like I need to eat, but know I'm not hungry.

Ok.. need to finish up laundry and get to bed. See you all next week!

No comments: