Monday, July 23, 2007

July 23, 2007

Hey Gang! I woke up this morning to a new low number once again. I'm down another 6/10ths of a lb for an even 164. That's 39 lbs gone since January! (Minus a few scattered weeks where I didn't eat so well.) My husband was remarking yesterday about how much flatter my stomach is. :0) I have 29 lbs left to go! One more lb and I'll be ready to celebrate again.. so be thinking of how you are going to celebrate with me! When I hit my 20 lb mark, I bought a new quilt I'd had my eye on for months.

My sister called me yesterday to tell me she was down again, for a total of 9 lbs lost. She's half way there!

I checked the shipping status on my camera this morning and it looks like I'll have it Wednesday. Yay!!!

OK.. guess that's it for now. If things don't get too crazy around here I'll try to post again later. Have a great day!

No comments: