Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shameless Plug For My Mom...


My Mom is taking the same photography course that I am. Her disadvantage is that she doesn't have the kind of time I have to work on it. She's been a little disappointed in her results so far and I want to encourage her to keep trying! She's entered her photos into the same contest I have and I wanted to give you a chance to vote on her photos as well. Here are the links:





My Mom's photos

Main Street: Get your kicks on Route 66

Faces In The Crowd: Summer Fun on the lawn

Pets and Wildlife: Saving a Hummingbird

Thanks so much for those who take the time to help us out!


I also want to remind you, if you haven't voted on my photos, there are only 47 days left. As of this morning my photos were in 17th, 13th, and 20th places in there related categories. I'm really happy about that.. but with over a month to go, I could easily be bumped out of the running. Keep spreading the word! Thanks again!

No comments: