Monday, July 16, 2007

I NEED YOU!!!

To vote for me, that is! My photos have been accepted into the contest I was telling you about. Here's how it works:

I entered 3 of my photos in an international contest our photography school is having. The top 100 pictures from each category will be chosen to continue on to the finals. Then the winners will be chosen from those 100 by a panel of judges. If I place any of my photos I can win a Nikon camera, my photo will be displayed with the other winners in New York at a special exhibit. The grand prize is a trip to New York for some amazing photo shoots! I'd love to win the camera as that would help me in acquiring the equipment I need for freelance work and my studio.

Here's how you can help! Below I will list links to my photos. All you have to do is go to these links and vote for me. Then you can pass these links on to your friends and ask them to vote as well! As I said, the 100 pictures in each category with the most votes will be sent on to the final round.

There are 55 days left and counting in the voting process, so we need to spread the word fast!

Main Street category: Title - Long Ago...
http://contests.fotki.com/nyip/mainstreet/205850457.html

Faces In The Crowd category: Title - Cooling Down
http://contests.fotki.com/nyip/facesinthecrowd/vote/205851448.html

Pets & Wildlife category: Title - Watching & Waiting
http://contests.fotki.com/nyip/petsandwildlife/vote/205849635.html


Your support on this means the world to me!

Thanks a million!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your photos are wonderful...I especially loved the eagle! Best of luck in the contest and know my votes are in! I enjoy your pics as much as a do your blog!--Coleen in PA

Amy Dungan said...

Thanks you very much Coleen! I'm glad you enjoy both! :0)

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

I voted!!! Good luck and let us know how you do!!

Amy Dungan said...

Thanks so much Cindy! I'll be sure to keep you u pdated!