Monday, August 06, 2007

Discussion and Support Forums...

I thought I'd give you a heads up about two new low-carb forums.

The first one many of you probably know about. It's Jimmy Moore's Livin' La Vida Low Carb Discussion Forum. There seems to be a good number of people there already!

The other is a forum that I have been working for a couple weeks to put together. Here's what the header will look like when we are done:



I hired someone to help me with customizing (forums are a bit tougher to figure out than websites) and he's almost finished I think. So right now it looks pretty plain, but should match my blog and site very soon. It is usable now though, so if you'd like to join I'd love to have you! You can find it here:

www.healthylowcarbliving.com/forum

Since it's still in it's infancy stage, I'd love to hear what you'd like to see there. :0)

I'll be leaving for vacation on Wed. but will try to check in here and on the forums while I'm gone.

Have a great week!

No comments: