Tuesday, February 12, 2008

ChocoPerfection Poetry

Photo copyright Amy Dungan Photography


One of the forum members of the Low Carb Disccusion board, who goes by Swatkins, recently posted a cute poem about her love for ChocoPerfection. I enjoyed it so much that I asked for her permission to share it here and gladly she agreed. Here's the whole post:

Dieting and Valentine’s Day while Low Carbing

You’re on a diet, and it’s almost Valentine’s Day, a day filled with love, romance, jewelry, roses, and of course CHOCOLATE. I just read an event challenge at our Biggest Loser Million Pound Matchup Site, that was challenging others to do without chocolate and instead consider writing poetry for the event.

Well, I am on a low carb diet and that means I don’t have to do without chocolate on Valentine’s Day, and while I’m not much of a poet, I decided to write one answering the need for chocolate not only on Valentine’s day, but any day I want it. So here is my poem.

Valentine’s Day Poem, by Shari

It’s Valentine’s Day, and it’s all about love…

A kiss on the forehead,
A kiss on the cheek,
A kiss on my lips,
A kiss so unique…

A box filled with Chocolates,
A box filled with Roses,
A box filled with jewels,
A loved one proposes,

I can live without your Roses,
I can live without a Jewel,
I can live without proposals,
But NO CHOCOLATE, hey that’s CRUEL.

LivinLaVida Low Carb is my Plan
Because Delectible Chocolates They Understand.
While searching for the best Chocolate near and far,
I found it in a Choco-Perfection LivinlaVida Low Carb Choco Raspberry Bar.

Chocolate on a diet is a no-no you say,
Well, I just checked the carb count, And I can have these bars every day.

Happy Valentine’s Day Everybody…


I LOVE ChocoPerfection and I also like to write poetry. Wish I'd have thought of a poem myself! ;)

No comments: