Monday, March 10, 2008

New Photography Blog

Hey Everyone. I thought I'd give you a quick note about a new blog I started for my photography. I wanted an area where I could just talk about what I'm doing or learning, new things I've tried, etc. I know I need another blog about like I need a hole in the head, but I didn't want to crowd this blog with too much non-low-carb stuff. And since I'm just as passionate about photography as I am low-carb, I know I could fill a lot of space here on the subject.

So if you'd like to keep up with what I'm doing in the photo world, you can visit me at
http://amydunganphotography.blogspot.com.

I don't know how often I'll update, but I will when I have the time and something worth sharing. And if I have something particularly exciting to share, I may post it here anyway. ;)

Ok... off to search for some low-carb news.

No comments: