Monday, March 17, 2008

Some links for you to persue...

I'm going through some stuff that I don't really care to talk about, and it's making it hard for me to think straight. I can't really seem to put a lot of effort into a post because my attention span seems to equal that of a toddler right now. So today I'm going to share some interesting links and leave it at that.

New Video Blog
Fellow blogger Mark McManus, from MuscleHack.com, has joined us in the YouTube world. His first episode is a nice tutorial on making easy and delicious low-carb substitutes. Be sure to check it out and tell Mark how much you enjoyed his video!

Margin Notes by Casey Ellis

Casey Ellis has a wonderful blog that any food enthusiast will love! Her writing style is fun and classy. Be sure to check out the right hand margin for some fantastic low-carb recipes!

Jimmy Moore Shares the Top 20 Worst Foods in America for Calories
Jimmy gives us a glimpse of some very surprising calories counts of popular dishes all over the nation. Be sure you are sitting down when you read this one!

Endurance Athletes and Electrolytes
Kent Altena gives us a great video discussing endurance athletes and electrolytes. He even shares a recipe for making your own sugar-free gatorade. Be sure to check it out!

New Blogs I've Added Recently

Some other blogs I've recently added to my favorites list are as follows:

Dr. McCleary - author of The Brain Trust Program

Fred Hahn's Ideas and Insights - My DVD Slow Burn coach. ;0)

Justin's Blog - Just a real guy tellin' it like it is. :0)

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out, Amy. Hipe the tough issues you're dealing with are resovled happily and soon.

Amy Dungan said...

Your very welcome Casey! Thanks for a great blog to share with others! I'll be good soon, just gotta work through it. :0)

Mark McManus said...

Thanks Amy, I appreciate the link to my vid!
See you on Youtube. Keep up the good work.
Mark McManus

Amy Dungan said...

Your welcome Mark! I can't wait to see what you bring us next!