Thursday, September 04, 2008

Update: Life, kids, bloating...


Hey everyone! Things have been nutso as usual. So here's a quick update.

Life - I feel like I'm burning the candle at both ends sometimes. I enjoy a good challenge, but sometimes I'm in overkill mode. And when I'm doing that I tend to get things all muddled together. You know.. when you plan to give the floor a flea bath while paying bills with the crayons that were strung from one end of the house to the other. Meanwhile you've changed the dog's diaper and the baby is in sitting in the laundry basket surrounded by warm socks and undies. Did I leave my glasses in the fridge again?

Kids - School is starting this month. Home schooling. I always start off the year with such excitement and anticipation. For some reason this year is different. It's like I'm afraid that my kids are getting to that age that they'll learn they ARE actually smarter than Mom. Then they'll be the ones looking down their nose at me saying "You don't know what 5,645,890 times pi is? You mere mortal..."

Bloating - I've been doing lots of that lately. That's probably all the info you REALLY want on this, so I won't divulge any more details at this time. I will say very little is food related.

I have some things that will be keeping me busy for the next couple of days, but maybe I can get back here on Saturday. If not, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and I'll see you on Monday!

No comments: