Thursday, November 06, 2008

New Low-Carb Blog!!!


Hey everyone! I just wanted to quickly tell you about a new low-carb blog. I believe you are going to find this blog fun, informative and entertaining. It's owned by none other than Karen Rysavy of Truly Low-Carb fame. With 8 years of low-carb experience under her belt and two fabulous cookbooks, she will have a lot to share with us! And right now she is having a fun contest called "Like a _____ low-carber _______" where you fill in the blanks. The winner gets a $25 gift certificate to the TLC store!
So be sure you check out her blog, contest and her great online support forum. I'm adding her blog to my favorites right now.... :)

2 comments:

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

I remember Karen from yesteryear. :-)

I'm glad she is getting into the blogging world too. I didn't know that she has a forum.

Jennifer [To PIN/share a Post, Click the 3 dots or the Red SAVE Button] said...

P.S. I also added Karen to my Favorite Blog links. She will be an asset and I'd like my readers to find her too.