Friday, June 19, 2009

Water Challenge Conclusion - Baby Steps!

I've learned something about myself while attempting this water challenge. I've learned I am REALLY addicted to diet soda. I suspected it, but this confirmed it. I did not make it the entire week without diet soda, but I DID get a whole lot more water in than I usually do and I drank LESS diet soda. So overall that's not too shabby. At least some progress was made. I did catch myself snacking a lot though. Again. :( I was consciously trying to avoid doing that and it happened anyway.

So my new goal for this week will be to continue as I have been. Lots of water - limited diet soda. It's certainly better than the way I was doing things before. To borrow from Bob in What About Bob?...


Baby steps away from the soda.

Baby steps toward the water.



In other news, I have an inbox full of all kinds of stuff I want to blog about. Now I just need a day full of time to do it in. Here's to hoping it actually happens.

2 comments:

Bev said...

I've found sparkling water to really help break my longing for diet colas. It's the fizz I need.

Amy Dungan said...

Great idea Bev! I'll give that a try!