Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's Wednesday...

And I am way behind on posting here.

You'll be proud of me though... at least I hope you will. I took several days off to just concentrate on taking care of myself. Yes - I spent time walking on my treadmill, working on menu plans and getting some R&R that was badly needed. I've gotten a second wind and I'm excited about moving forward with some ideas I have. Most of them include this blog and my website.

I am working on getting some things set up, so be looking for some changes to the blog soon.

On the weight loss front - weight is standing still right now. But the good news is that I've passed a set point that I was stuck at. I'm now stuck at a new lower number. :) I expect it to all move soon and I'm happy with the way I'm eating.

Ok, gotta run. Have a full day. Have a great low-carb day and I'll be back later with some cool stuff I've found recently. :)

No comments: