Thursday, October 15, 2009

Would you please vote for me?

Hey gang! I just applied for a short-term blogging job and I need your vote to make it to the final round. This gig will allow me to do what I love, blogging, and pay some of those pesky bills that refuse to go away. ;) And don't worry, it won't take away from my blogging here. :)

I have to make it into the top 250 in order to be considered. I will be eternally grateful if you would vote for me every day up to October 30th. And please ask your friends and family to vote as well! This would be a tremendous help to my family and I and we will love you forever! *muwah!*

Vote for Me
Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

2 comments:

Kimberly Birch, Nutrition & Weight Loss Coach said...

I voted for you, Amy. I've been enjoying your blog for quite a long time now.

Amy Dungan said...

Thank you Kim! I really appreciate it! :)