Thursday, July 20, 2006

Welcome Fat Fighter Blogs!

Or maybe they should be welcoming me.... ;0)

I just wanted to welcome all the blogs from the Fat Fighter Fitroll. I've just added the links and am glad to be a part of the group! Below, and to the right, you'll find a list of blogs that are a part of this group, as well as a link to the directory of Fat Fighter blogs. These are all blogs dedicated to fighting the battle against the bulge. While most aren't low-carb (yet! *wink*), they still fight the same battles that us low-carbers do. The emotional battles and day-to-day struggles of these bloggers can be inspirational and encouraging even though their method of loss is different. I was a member of this group when I had my old blog and enjoyed reading how others dealt with this battle.


Disclaimer: I don't know all the content of each of these, so keep that in mind when looking through them. Those of you that know me know I don't approve of profanity, etc. So please don't look at these links as an endorsement of any such activity.

1 comment:

S said...

Thanks for the welcome! I look forward to reading your blog and getting to know you better. :)