Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Farewell Christmas Tree!


Ok.. I changed a few things on my left side bar. First I changed my water intake and menu so it reflects what I actually ate the day before.. instead of what I intend to eat today. But while doing this it crossed my mind that the word yesterday is a strange word. I had to look at it several times to figure out if I was even spelling it right. Do you ever have that happen to you? Do words you normally use sometimes just look funny? Ok.. it's probably just me going senile, but I had to ask.

I did well yesterday, as you can see by my menu. I didn't get in the normal amount of veggies I normally would have, but not feeling well tends to kill the appetite a bit. I'm still not 100% so I have no idea how much I'll eat today, but I bet it's not much. If you want to slap me around for not getting in any water, feel free. :0) I know better, but somedays I just get lazy about it.

Exercise didn't happen yesterday either. Mostly what happened was my pathetic attempt at work, which I quit after an hour and losing my voice, and sleeping, which I'm very skilled at. Sleeping should be an olympic event.. I'd get the gold medal everytime.

I took off work today as well to let my throat finish healing. Since I'm on the phone approx. 4 hours a day, not being able to talk is a bit of a hinderance. I'm going to put some of my Christmas decorations away and try to do some reoranizing, that is when I'm not resting. I'm still very tired, even though I'm no longer on medicaton.

Kinda sad to see the tree come down, but it has to be. We really need the extra space back and I'm tired of worrying that the ornaments will get broke. Farewell Christmas Tree.. until next year.

No comments: