Friday, January 19, 2007

Feeling optomisitc today!

I'm feeling very hopeful today. It's nice to feel this way for a change. My weight stayed the same, but I had a minor eating "mishap" yesterday. I accidentally locked myself out of the house when leaving to pick up my kids from school. So after I picked them up we hung out a Burger King while waiting on my hubby to get home and unlock. I wasn't going to eat, even though I was pretty hungry, but the smell got to me. Thankfully they messed up my order and I didn't end up eating most of it.. it just tasted bad. I don't like Amercian cheese and they covered my hamburger with it. I couldn't even peel it off the bun and just eat the meat like I usually do because the cheese was stuck to everything. *GAG* So I took a few bites and then tossed it. I also had a few fries.. but again out of desperation and hunger. I won't let myself be in that position again. Ketosis kicked in very early yesterday and I had no appetite so I worked right through lunch. Then when I realized I was a little hungry and needed to eat, I was locked outside with my acceptable foods inside. And before anyone mentions a salad, let me say I can't stand fast food salads. They just don't taste fresh to me. Not to mention I don't care for the dressings most of the time either. They tend to be laden with sugar and other junk. I make my own dressing most of the time.

Started my Serenity today. I'll keep you updated on how it's working.

I'll try to check back in later today.

No comments: