Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Today's plans...

I was so busy yesterday I didn't have a chance to post. I'm glad every day isn't like that! But I've eaten well the last two days and am down 1.5 lbs of the two I gained over the weekend. Today I plan to spend about 45 min to an hour on the treadmill. I have errands to run today but they can wait until after lunch, which means I have all the rest of the morning for my workout and whatever else I want to do. I bought some new music for my mp3 player on Monday. For me, having several different playlists to workout to makes it more enjoyable, even if the workout itself is the same.

I did get my first unit in my photography course a couple of days ago, so I'm going to start on that today. I believe I'm really going to enjoy it.

Have a great day!

No comments: