Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Not much time today...


...so this post will be short. I have to play catch up with all the housework, etc. that didn't get done while I was sick.

I'm still the same on the scale.. down to the ounce! I'm used to seeing the scale bobble up and down so this has been pretty weird. My scale measures in 10ths of a lb. My weight has been EXACTLY the same, down to the 10th of an ounce, for the last 4 days. I'm not complaining or obsessing. It's just one of those things you don't see very often.




Today is my day to measure again.

So.. the results after one week are:

  • Neck: - 1/4
  • Chest: - 1/2
  • Bust: - 1/2
  • Arm - 1/4
  • Waist: - 1/4
  • Belly: - 2 (WOW!!!)
  • Hips: 0 (stayed the same)
  • Thigh: - 1/2
  • Calf: 0

    4 1/4 inches lost! That's a total of 8 3/4 inches so far!



    What progress did the scale show this week? Not much. It showed a 1 lb loss.. then held steady the rest of the week. Good thing I stuck with it and didn't let the scale frustrate me, like seems to happen to so many. Then I wouldn't have seen all these inches disappear.

    I didn't get much done on the website despite my good intentions. I did spruce up the home page and added a few nice graphics to some of the others. I managed to at least get an "under construction" page put together for the links that aren't working right now. I do hope to get those pages done soon, but it may not happen today either. Thanks to all of you who have been visiting! Please do drop me a line and let me know what you think. You can leave a comment here, on my website guestbook, or e-mail me at webmaster@healthylowcarbliving.com .

    I spent most of yesterday lying around trying not to be sick. In turn, those product reviews I mentioned yesterday didn't happen. Maybe I can get to them today. I'm doing much better and I hope this time it stays gone. Whatever this bug is, it seems to come and go quite a bit. I was fine on Sunday.. then sick again yesterday. Fine today. Let's hope tomorrow breaks the pattern and I'm still fine.

    I'll post again later in the day if I'm able. Have a blessed day!

  • No comments: