Wednesday, May 23, 2007

3,500 Vistors in less than a year!

My visitor counter just turned over to 3,500. This is the number of unique visitors that have stopped by since I started this blog back in July of last year. I know this isn't really a big deal to most, but to me it is. It's big to me because when I started this blog I didn't know if I'd even have one reader, let alone 3,500. I was just doing it as a way to express myself. I hoped that somewhere along the way it would be an encouragement to others, as well as a source of information, inspiration, and laughs.

If you've read this blog once, and then came back because you enjoyed it, I just want to say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. Blogging my way through weight loss, and life's daily challenges, have helped me tremendously. And knowing that others read it, and seem to actually enjoy my sometimes mindless drivel, gives me joy beyond explanation. I've also met some amazing people through this medium. Friends from all over the world. :0)

I hope you've gotten at least a fraction of help and enjoyment from reading this blog, as I have from writing in it.

No comments: